Sunday, 20 April 2014

Travel | Wrap up Edinburgh

Hi Lovelies,



So that concludes this series of post.
Adieu Edinburgh, farewell.
I wasn’t wowed by this city the minute I walked in. It also didn’t blow me away on much. Most of that has to do with the fact that London has long had a firm place in my heart and every city has to measure up to it. But I have to say Edinburgh, you did well. Over the course of 5 days you made me fall in love with you in more ways than one. I love your beauty, your people, your culture, your nature, your pub, your whiskeys but most of all your realness. You are a real city that combines all things I love about living in the city but adds its own flavour of nature’s roughness and breathtaking beauty.
Adieu Edinburgh, farewell. I hope it won’t be for long.

Lots of Love
Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment