Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Travel | Quick hello and what's to come.

Hi Lovelies,


It has been a while indeed. Life has been very different for all of us and that takes some getting used to. As we are settling into our new lives, blogging can recommence at last.

And speaking of changes, there might be some coming blogwise as well. Laure and I are going to try a different approach to our posts. As I’m kind of a spur of the moment kind of writer (as you can probably tell..) and Laure has a harder time getting words to paper, I’m going to draft her post text wise which she will review. She on the other hand is going to try to take pics for me. As that requires products changing hands and we don’t actually live very close we’ll see how that goes.
So if our styles are mixing a bit, that’s why. 

Also we’re working on a new layout. We have seen the most lovely inspiration and now our gears are spinning to come up with a fresh new design for ThreeGirls!
More changes: As January/ February seems to be the month people book their summer holidays, I was thinking about doing some travel related post. Not that I’m a well-seasoned traveler, far from (Laure is a different story though, but you’ll have to bug her for that) but I do manage to travel on a budget and seeing as you guys are still waiting on our Edinburgh report, I might as well get started!

This should appear on here a.s.a.p.:
  •          1 or 2 post about our Edinburgh stay
  •            A post about London trips from past years
  •           Our travel plans for this year. (We’re hoping to hear your advice!)
  •           Our tips on how to travel on a budget.


Hope this gets you excited!
As I leave home before sunup and get home way past sunset, I haven’t been able to take pictures of a couple of hauls I did over the winter and sale. It involves some make up, some clothes and some bits and bobs here and there. I hope I can get some pics soon and post them on here.

Lots of Love

Ellenore

As you might have guessed this post was written up a while ago and has somehow been forgotten The fist Edinburgh post however is ready and waiting to be posted so keep you eyes on this blog but a lot more is about to come your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment