Thursday, 13 March 2014

Power Girl vs. Super Man!

Hi everyone,

Today, I went to Kruidvat and saw they had the Superheroes LE. I bought the 03 Power Girl and 04 Super, Man! polishes. I couldn't wait to try them out.



These are the 2 polishes of this limited edition that I wanted to try out the most. There were others that looked fun too, but I didn't want to buy all of them :-).




Power Girl does have an oil like effect. You might not really see it in the picture, but depending on the light, the colour changes from blue to purple, the kind of colour that does remind you of oil. It needed 2 coats to be opaque. I like this effect, I like blue and purple polishes, so now I don't have to choose ;-) .
And can I just say that I love Super, Man!. This actually needed one coat to be completely opaque and I love the reflection of the glitter. This one is super easy to apply and immediately has a nice festive look. It also kind of reminds me of a disco ball :-P.

I wasn't sure at first if I should have bought these 2 polishes (I already have enough polishes), but these 2 are really lovely and are different from the other polishes in my collection. So it certainly wasn't a waste of money.

I bought these polishes for €1,99 at Kruidvat.

I hope you like these polishes too.

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment