Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Garnier Insiders | Unboxing and campaign

Hi lovelies,


My first insider campaign is a fact. Saturday I collected my package and felt quite proud. The product I get to try out is Miracle Skin Cream, Garnier's new anti aging day cream.  I didn't really know what to expect. I had spotted the tube in the shops before I got the package so I was quite surprised when it turned out it was a fair sized box. It did rattle a bit so it also left me wondering what could be inside. Saturday was quite a busy day so I left it till today to open it and see what was inside.





Inside were quite a few sample sizes, 2 full sizes and a lot of paper work.


The full sizes are for me to try. I got the Miracle Skin Cream, what this campaign is all about and also the eye cream from this line.



The package also included 10 5ml sample sizes, a campaign guide, a questionnaire book and a stack of folders. The campaign guide told me what they expect of me and the questionnaire I can use to determine whether it's the cream for you of not. I get to hand out the folders and the sample sizes to friends and family. As this campaign only spans 28 days I can't really send them to you guys as it would just take too long.

I will keep you guys up to date as to what I think of it. Keep an eye on this blog if you are interested!

Lots of Love

Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment