Friday, 28 March 2014

DIY Nail polish jewellery

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit late with this post, considering I made this as a Christmas present for Ellenore (along with other things, both DIY and not DIY ;-) ).



Ellenore made me a beautiful necklace and super cute earrings last year for my Birthday/Christmas, and I wanted to return the favor. I'm not as creative as her, but I tried my best. I tried to combine jewellery with nail polish (2 things she likes ;-) ) and found many inspiring tutorials online.


I bought some simple jewellery items that could use some more spunk. Then I just started to put a layer of nail polish on the necklace and parts of the earrings. I used my own franken "River and the Tardis" with a layer of "Have an Ice Day" on top to make it really shiny. I dismantled the hairband and used those leaves to put on top of the painted items on the necklace and earrings.




I really like the result and I would like to make some more of these (for myself and others), but I haven't gotten to it yet.

So what do you think? Do you like the result? Would you try it for yourself?

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment