Monday, 18 November 2013

Whovember | TARDIS I think you call me sexy!

Hi lovelies,

This week is Doctor week and what better way to start of with than the Doctor's most loyal and sexiest companion the TARDIS!

I think this one needs little explanation. She was there from the beginning and has taken the form of a Police box and a rather sexy jet slightly wacky woman.




TARDIS I think you call me sexy! had to be blue and shimmery and glittery! I love how this turned out. So much so that when I figures out how to store this one I'm making myself a whole batch of this!





Formula was sheer on the first coat but this is 3 normal coats and it's nice and opaque. It's one of my first glitter polishes that isn't chunky!



Are you guys liking TARDIS I think you call me Sexy! ?

Lots of Love
Ellenore

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I really love this one. When you figure out how to store it, I'll be the first to buy a bottle :-)

    ReplyDelete