Friday, 15 November 2013

Whovember | The silence

Hi lovelies,

Today The Silence:

For our ode to the creepy scary looking creatures that are the Silence we have a light grey base with black hexes, black micro glitter and holo bar glitter.





You might notice a few of the glitter shapes reappearing. That's because we have only started frankening and believe it or not but solvent resistant glitter is really hard to come by where we live. Here however I really liked the bar glitter. It reminds me of the tally marks the companions put all over themselves. Seeing as that is what they represent to be I would have preferred them black.





Formula wise I had to dilute this one some bit after the first coat because the black hexes were covered in the gray base. Other than that I was a bit clumpy again because of drying issues but I am liking this one! 


We're nearing the end of Villain week! That means next week is Doctor week! And the special is coming closer! I can feel the anticipation! I also notice it all over tumblr, bloglovin' and facebook :p

Lot of Love
Ellenore


No comments:

Post a Comment