Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Military Green

Hi everyone,

This time I'm posting a green Kleancolor polish.

Even though I bought this one about half a year ago along with my yellow, blue and purple Kleancolor polishes. I'm posting it now because I think it's a more dark colour suited for fall and winter.

105 Military Green by Kleancolor

I'm not superpsyched about the colour, I believe it's a tad too dark, but I'm very happy with the formula. This polish only needs one (thicker) coat to be completely opaque. Some of you may already know how I love it when you only need one coat. I'm always impatient when putting on nail polish, I never wait long enough between 2 coats, which sometimes gives me disastrous results. It dries quite nicely, with a lovely shine to it. It also doesn't take long to dry and harden.

Not sure whether I'll wear this polish often, but who knows what winter will bring, right?

Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment