Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Funky Glitter

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago, in September, when I was out shopping with Ellenora, I saw that Kruidvat had the Essence Limited Edition "Be Loud!". I managed to keep my no buy promise to myself in August, so I believe I deserved a new glitter polish.

Base coat: Studio Nails Pro White Nail Hardener by Essence
Mint colour: 01 Dive with me to the Island (Ticket to Paradise LE) by Essence
Glitter: 01 Not Punky nor Funky (Be Loud! LE) by Essence
Top coat: Studio Nails Ultra Gloss Nail Shine by Essence


I really love this polish. It has all kinds of glitter in it. There are different shapes, colours and sizes. It has square, round, rectangle and hexaganal shapes of glitter in it. The colours are gold, silver, pink and black, but when in different light, you can see different colours like blue and green.

It goes really well in combination with Dive with me to the Island. I haven't tried it on top of other polishes yet, but it's also charming when wearing it without a base colour underneath it.

Like any glitter polish, it takes a bit of practice to spread the glitter just the way you want them to be. But hey, I'm not complaining. I really love the result.


These pictures were taken outside on a cloudy day, just before the sun starts setting. So the pictures aren't as bright as I would like.

So if you like glitter and you know where they sell Essence, go get Not Punky nor Funky and Be Loud ;-).

Lilly.
ps: Sorry it took a while to post this L.E., but we wanted our 100th post to be the one to introduce Peanut+Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment