Saturday, 12 October 2013

Dotted

Hi everyone,

Today I'm posting some pictures I took last month. I was wearing a dress with a somewhat 70's print and I wanted matching nails. So I searched through my nail polishes and found that two of the Max bottles from Action were the closest polishes I own to match the colours of my dress.


Here you can see the pattern of my dress in the background.

You can notice a little streaking of the white dots on my middle finger nail, guess I didn't wait long enough before putting on the clear top coat!

Polishes used:
- base coat: Essence Studio Nails Pro White Nail Hardener
- green: Max mini nail polish bottle
- blue: Max mini nail polish bottle
- white: Essence Nail Art Stampy Polish 001 Stamp me! white
- top coat: Essence Studio Nails Ultra Gloss Nail Shine


So what do you think of my dotted nails? Do they go well with the pattern of my dress?

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment