Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Spots and stripes

Hi lovelies,

Today: a quick mani/ easy nail art!




For this I used the mini BeragĂ© polishes from this post. I really liked it and suited the hot weather.for the stripes I could definately done better. Maybe I'll try using tape next time but again this was just a quick one day only mani as the day after I did this I had to go to work again.

I liked how it turned out but actually my mom gave me the idea. She's on holiday in Princeton (USA) an before she left she wanted her toes done. My mom has nice toes so that's why I will share a pic she snapped in her hotel room and send me so I could put it up here.


On my mom's toes:
- Catrice Play it blue LE sugar shock
-L'oreal Lush Tangerine
- Seche Vite Quick dry top coat

I was so happy when my mom said she really liked it. I have the most amazing mom and even though she always says she likes it, I really felt like she was chuffed with this. Especially since she doesn't always approves of this new make up fad of mine. Thank you mums!

Lots of Love

Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment