Sunday, 11 August 2013

River and the Tardis!

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have the post for you I promised in the comments on my galaxy nail art. It's this lovely creation:

Franken River and the Tardis by Lilly D.

Isn't it just lovely and beautiful and gorgeous and .... Lilly made Laure and I each a Franken and this is the one she had for me. I know I will be making Laure jealous by now because she and Lilly haven't met up as far as I know and so she hasn't received hers.

Lilly knows me well and knows I really love River. I've liked her from the moment in Silence in the Library and stealing my heart in Forest of the dead. From there on she couldn't do much wrong for me.
To me the polish encompasses much of Rivers character in the series. The blue she's always on the lookout for and the sparkly personality she has. Also It reminds me of the night sky.




The first pictures are overly lit but they show of the true colour of this polish. It was also pretty late in the afternoon when I took these. I just didn't want to take it off. I had a bit of chipping on my thumb but overall great formula. The glitter came of a breeze and 2 thicker coat give you full opacity. I opted for 3 thin ones.

Lilly did an amazing job on her first Franken. I did a bit of frankening last year but the lack of empty bottles held me back. Now I see how great its has turned out and to know this polish is unique I really want to start making some.

Leave a lovely comment if you agree and think Lilly's first polish hit the nail on the head!

Lot of Love
Ellenore

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaw, it looks lovely! And it suits you so well, both in terms of colour and in terms of the theme/name ;) Good job, Lilly!
    I can't wait to see you both again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw I miss you sweets! I can't wait till we meet up to prepare for the trip!
    Lilly did the most amazing job! If her current job falls through there's a career for her in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Both the name and the colour! Curious what Laure's colour will be, but I'm guessing it'll be something red...she really loves her shades of red :)

    ReplyDelete