Thursday, 15 August 2013

Nail Art | I Sea Polkadots


Before I went on a citytrip to Prague (more on that soon), I painted my nails with I Sea You from Catrice.

I bought this nail polish last summer while I was in Palma (Mallorca). I went into a tiny Essence store and hit the jackpot! They had loads of polishes from different drugstore brands (Catrice, Essence, Sinful Colors,...) in a lot of shades that had been discontinued and are impossible to find elsewhere.

Basically it was HTF polish heaven! Because I was with my family, I limited my purchases and got 2 Catrice creme polishes (I Sea You and Up In The Air) and 2 top coats. The top coats ended up being a pretty bad purchase, but I still love my cremes. :)


As you can see, I Sea You is a really lovely green. And even though I'm not a green fiend like some *ahem*Mary*ahem*, I still find myself reaching for this over and over again.







The next day I was kind of bored, so I channeled my inner Jess and decided to put some white polkadots on my nails. Instant cuteness factor!






I used a dotting tool for the polkadots so I could easily do both my hands. Easy peasy and super cute. A total win in my book!

I hope you like this nail art as much as I liked having it on my nails! :)

Lots of ♥,
Laure

No comments:

Post a Comment