Monday, 15 July 2013

Swatches | Step Red Up, The World's Grapest & Get The Nudes Paper

A (long) while ago, I showed you a preview of some Catrice lipsticks I'd bought and promised you to get swatches up on the blog as soon as possible. I encountered quite some trouble, because no matter how much I tried, my camera just wouldn't pick up the right colours. But because Catrice is changing the permanent collection and Step Red Up is being tossed, I felt I had to put up the (edited) swatches so you can decide whether you want to buy it on sale...

I edited the photos of the swatches to make it more colour correct.


Swatches after the jump





in the sun: Step Red Up, The World's Grapest, Get The Nudes Paper!

in the shade: Step Red Up, The World's Grapest, Get The Nudes Paper!


The swatches in the sun look a little molten because it was a very hot day yesterday and the sun was shining very brightly. The texture of the lipsticks are like the swatches in the shade: kind of creamy, but not buttery. I find them very nice to wear. They're not moisturizing, but they're not drying either.

Step Red Up has no shimmer in it, but is a cool-toned red. The World's Grapest is a vampy plum colour with heavy shimmer running through it. Get The Nudes Paper! is a neutral with light (barely noticable) shimmer in it.

Like I said in the beginning of this post, Step Red Up is leaving the permanent collection. If you like what you see or you need a cool-toned red lipstick, I can definitely recommend it. It should be on sale now with a 50% discount.

Lots of ♥,
Laure


P.S. I haven't received my swap package yet, but my swap buddy said she encountered some problems with sending it to me, so she's sending it in 2 different parcels instead of a big one. As soon as I get the packages, I'll take pictures of the swag and post it on the blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment