Monday, 29 July 2013

Swatches | Metallic Pomegranate Color Tattoo

A couple of weeks ago, I showed you that I'd bought my very first Maybelline Color Tattoo while I was in France with Ellenore and Lilly. I picked up the shade Metallic Pomegranate which is not available in Belgium. It's a bordeaux colour with golden shimmer running through it.

As you've probably already seen in previous posts, I'm extremely fair-skinned. This means that the product takes on a different appearance on my skin than it might on someone else's skin. This also means that I'm not entirely sure if it's the right fit for me... I guess I'll just have to experiment with it a little more.



indirect light; 1 swipe
with flash; 2 swipes

I think other shades might suit me more. It looks a little better on my eyes though. I think it would probably work great on someone with a darker, richer skintone. The texture is nice and it's definitely buildable. In the photo with indirect light, I swatched it once which resulted in a haze of colour. In the flash picture, I swatched it twice, which resulted in a much bolder, more powerful metallic bordeaux.


Lots of ♥,
Laure

No comments:

Post a Comment