Sunday, 21 July 2013

Swatches | Have You Seen Alice?, Charly's Chocolate Factory & Mr.Copper's Fields



July is the month of sales and boy, is my wallet feeling it!

Catrice has started the sales on their discontinued products so I picked up three eyeshadows: Have You Seen Alice?, Charly's Chocolate Factory and Mr.Copper's Fields
Have You Seen Alice? and Charly's Chocolate Factory are Intensif' Wet & Dry shadows, which means you can use them dry, but also wet if you want more intensity. Mr.Copper's Fields is just a regular eyeshadow. I also bought some GOSH pigments (for € 0.50 each!), but I'll be reviewing those an other time... Consider this a sneak peek. ;)






I really like the packaging. It's sleek and elegant, yet sturdy.


The products are
  •  Intensif' Wet & Dry shadow | Have You Seen Alice?
  • Absolute Eye Colour | Mr. Copper's Fields
  •  Intensif' Wet & Dry shadow | Charly's Chocolate Factory



Sorry, the swatches are in a different order. I swatched away without thinking about the product photos... They're all dry swatches.

The swatches are
  •  Intensif' Wet & Dry shadow | Have You Seen Alice?
  •  Intensif' Wet & Dry shadow | Charly's Chocolate Factory
  • Absolute Eye Colour | Mr. Copper's Fields


The colour pay-off

The glitter

I've wanted to try an Intensif' Wet & Dry shadow for a while now, but I never got around to buying them, so I was glad they were 50% off. I definitely like them. I have some difficulty getting make-up to stick to my skin, so I'm pretty happy with the pigmentation I'm able to get with these.

Mr. Copper's Fields doesn't have a lot of glitter, but it does have really nice shimmer. I think a lot of people (with darker skin than mine) could use this as a highlighter.

If you like these eyeshadows, I suggest you get them soon, because they're being discontinued. But on the plus side, sales! 


Lots of ♥,
Laure

P.S. yes, I'm really that pale ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment