Friday, 19 July 2013

Essence Ticket to Paradise LE: shimmer powder

Hi lovlies,

I have a late swatch of a Essence LE Ticket to Paradise Shimmer Powder.




I was in doubt whether to buy this or not. I swatched it in the store and wasn't really blown away. Shortly before I had seen a bronzing powder from IsaDora that really did blow me away. But beside being hugely expensive the colour I swatched wasn't in store (my mom offered to buy it for me for my birthday) I searched for that powder in an other city but no luck. I gave up on it after that and then I stumbled upon this.


look at that print!!!
It's in no way the same, but I was looking for a product to give my cheeks that little bit extra and for the price I thought I was going to give it a go.

The effect is most clear in the left picture but you can see the hue in the others
The verdict: I really like it. In the swatch it doesn't look like much. Part of that is my camera but it also is a subtle product. That is the main reason why I love it so much. I find that blush and bronzer can make a look look very make up-y. Not that I don't like a bit of drama or speaking look but cheek stuff reminds me too much of the freaky porcelain dolls.
The Shimmer powder gives that bit extra, finishes a look.

If you like this go grab it quick because this LE has been around for some time.

Lots of Love
Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment