Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Berange mini manicure

Hi lovelies,

Today I have a quick mani for you guys. This didn't start out as a mani, but as a quick swatch session that kind of pleased me so I decided to stick with it.


more pics and polishes used after the jump





Laure, Lilly, me and a friend went to Auchan this weekend to do a spot of party shopping. I wanted some Rimmel products as they are crazy cheaper there (more about that in an upcoming post) but as we were browsing the make up department we came across these cute mini polish bottles from Berange make up. I had never heard of the brand, but the bottles were extremly cute and they had a lot of different shades. I picked up 4 and used 3 in this mani.


They don't have any names and at first glance I didn't discover any numbers either until I took a closer look at the bottom of the bottle. In the glass there's a number stamped. They are a bit difficult to make out.


This is what I make of it:

23

15

48

40

I've also used this for my mani:

This technic nail art pen will feature in an upcoming haul post but in short it's a nail art pen, nail polish and strass stones in one. I used 3 of the stones on my middle finger.


All of them are a little sheer so all of them are 3 coats and a top coat. They also didn't want to dry so there is a bit of bubbling going on. The bubbles you see on the above picture however are not noticeable in real life.

this pic is with flash




I really like how it turned out. On my right hand I have the same colour but in a different order. I have pale blue on my thumb, index and pinky My middle finger is yellow and my ring is the dark blue. I have no stones on them as it's my dominant hand and setting the stones would have been a bit of a jumble, also I don't like things on my nails that can snag on things. I didn't take any pictures well basically I couldn't, I'm kind of clumsy with both hands but indefinably my left.

I went a bit picture crazy.

Lots of Love
Ellenore

No comments:

Post a Comment