Friday, 28 June 2013

Purple day!

Hi Everyone,


A while ago, I reviewed Neon Yellow and Blue Pearl. Today I’ve got more KleanColor polishes to show you.

Left: 140 Pastel Purple by KleanColor | Right: 86 Purple Velvet by KleanColor

On the left you see 140 Pastel Purple and on the right you see 86 Purple Velvet.
I know, I already own a lot of purples, but I just couldn’t resist. Purple is kinda my favourite colour, so …

Left: 140 Pastel Purple by KleanColor | Right: 86 Purple Velvet by KleanColor

140 Pastel Purple is quite opaque. I used only one coat and it was perfect. I love this colour, it’s a light, soft purple which reminds me of dried lavender. This probably will be a polish that I can use when stamping.
The darker 86 Purple Velvet needed 2 coats at least. It’s obviously darker than Pastel Purple, but it’s also a very beautiful colour. It has some nice tiny blue speckles in it.

I believe I just might combine these two. Whether I’m going to put these over each other, next to each other or use one as a base coat and stamp with the other, I’m not sure. This will be decided after some experimenting ;-)

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment