Thursday, 13 June 2013

Nail Art | Spring Ruffian

Hi sweeties!

These last three months, I've been seeing ruffians crop up everywhere in the nail art scene! So of course, I wanted to give it a go myself. When I felt the first rays of sunshine on my skin, I just felt overcome with a need to make a flashy nail art to celebrate spring's arrival. It was these two ideas coming together that resulted in the following nail art:
Neon Ruffian!








As you can see, my camera had some trouble picking up the colours. It was flashier in person.
Other than that, I love this nail art, because it's so easy to do. I can pretty much do it evenly on both hands, which is a huge plus for me. :)

Ruffians! I can definitely understand why everyone likes them so much. They're about the same amount of work as just painting your nails (with a two-coater) and they give your nails that little extra "umph".

Are any of you won over by this trend?

Lots of ♥,
Laure


PS You might be wondering why I haven't posted swatches of the Catrice lipsticks like I promised... The problem is that my camera isn't picking up the right colour at all. I'm going to try to get it sorted, but until then, I'm very sorry! I haven't forgotten, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment