Sunday, 30 June 2013

Nail Art | Roses At Night

Hi sweeties,

A little while back, I found an amazing nail art by Chelsea from Chelsea's Get Nailed that was based on the Doc Marten boots with roses. I just fell in love with it, so I decided to give it a whirl and try some roses, but instead of a black background, I wanted to use a near black blue (Ritual's Sapphire Moon) to give it a softer look.

The pictures are a little odd, because I just couldn't get good lighting, but I tried. ;)


As you can see, it's not as flawless as Chelsea's manicure, but I quite like it nonetheless. I feel like my thumb, especially, ended up looking pretty good.

Polishes used:
  • Basecoat
  • Sapphire Moon (Rituals)
  • For Bright Guys (Catrice), mixed with white nail polish
  • Raspberry Fields Forever (Catrice), mixed with white nail polish
  • Caught On The Red Carpet (Catrice)
  • King Of Greens mixed with London's Weather Forecast (both Catrice)
  • White Tip Painter (Essence)
  • Topcoat

Hope you like it and you show Chelsea some love too. ;)

Lots of ♥,
Laure


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I'm way too uncoordinated to try this but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I'm glad you like it. When I was doing the mani I kept thinking it would end up looking terrible, but I'm happy I persevered. ;)

      Delete