A little while back, I found an amazing nail art by Chelsea from Chelsea's Get Nailed that was based on the Doc Marten boots with roses. I just fell in love with it, so I decided to give it a whirl and try some roses, but instead of a black background, I wanted to use a near black blue (Ritual's Sapphire Moon) to give it a softer look.
As you can see, it's not as flawless as Chelsea's manicure, but I quite like it nonetheless. I feel like my thumb, especially, ended up looking pretty good.
- Sapphire Moon (Rituals)
- For Bright Guys (Catrice), mixed with white nail polish
- Raspberry Fields Forever (Catrice), mixed with white nail polish
- Caught On The Red Carpet (Catrice)
- King Of Greens mixed with London's Weather Forecast (both Catrice)
- White Tip Painter (Essence)
Hope you like it and you show Chelsea some love too. ;)
Lots of ♥,