Monday, 4 February 2013

Press | I'mPerfection by Illamasqua

Hi!

I'm just going to post a quick press release of the new Illamasqua collection called I'mPerfection.


More pictures after the jump! 





The nail varnishes retail for £ 14. 50 | $ 23.02 | € 17. 34 according to their site, but prices may differ if you get it elsewhere.
They're called:
  • Speckle
  • Scarce
  • Mottle
  • Freckle
  • Fragile
You can see swatches on the their site.







There are three powder blusher duos that each retail for £ 26.00 | $ 41. 27 | € 31. 10.
They're called:
  • Katie & Ambition
  • Lover & Hussy
  • Beg & Bronzerella



This lipgloss (yes, lipgloss, an opaque green lipgloss), called Shoot, retails for £ 14.00 | $ 22. 22 | € 16. 74.


 


This lipstick is called Immodest and retails for £ 16.00 | $ 25.40 | € 19.14.



The Precision Ink, in the colour Abyss, retails for £ 17.00 | $ 26. 98 | € 20. 33.

The Blush up Brush retails for £ 28. 50 | $ 45. 24 | € 34.09.


I have to say... I like the packaging (I'm a sucker for pretty packaging), but I'm not wrecked that this collection is too much my budget. I like that Illamasqua is marching to the beat of it's own drum (and I'm sure plenty of people will like this collection), but these products don't really make me jump for joy.
What I like most are the nail varnishes, but to me, they're not an absolute must-have.


Lots of ♥,
Laure

Is there anything in the collection that appeals to you? 
Are you in favour of unconventional lip colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment