Saturday, 2 February 2013

Festive Reunion

Today I went to a family reunion. And because I love my family, this calls for festive nails. I combined Top of the Ice-Stream (Snow Jam LE) and the Circus Confetti Special Effect Topper, both from Essence. So I thought I'd share a picture.

1 coat of Studio Nails Pro White Nail Hardener by Essence
2 coats of Top of the Ice-Stream (Snow Jam Le) by Essence
1 coat of Circus Confetti (Special Effect Topper) by Essence
1 clear coat of Base and Top Coat by Kruidvat

I couldn't wait until Carnival to try on this Special Effect Topper!

Have a nice weekend!

Lilly

2 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about multi-coloured glitter, but I really like it in this case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like confetti ;-), so it's a small step to confetti on my nails :-D

    ReplyDelete