Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Nail Art | Pearl Fields Forever

Hi sweeties.

Today I'm wearing a nail polish combo I'm really enjoying, so I thought I'd share.


I'm wearing:


  • Raspberry Fields Forever by Catrice
  • Million Styles Effect Topcoat Godfather of Pearl by Catrice


The photos don't exactly do it justice, because I wasn't able to capture the real beauty of it. It's not really glitter, but it's not shimmer either, it's kind of in between. I'll call them glimmers. The glimmers are blue and purple, giving it a slightly duo-chromatic appearance. And I wasn't wearing a topcoat for the photos so, as you can see, the glimmers really capture the light. As I'm typing this, I can't stop looking at them. They're just so pretty!


I bought the Million Styles Effect Topcoats months ago, but I've recently seen them in the stores in Belgium again, so if you want this topcoat, you might want to check your local store to see if they have them in stock again. Raspberry Fields Forever is in their permanent collection, so you should have no problems snagging that one. ;) 


Lots of  ♥,
Laure

4 comments:

  1. They had Million Styles Effect Topcoats a few weeks ago in Kruidvat not far from where I live, but when I wanted to see if they were still selling them during the discount season, they were practically all gone (The real Million Styles Effect Topcoats weren't on the cardboard stand, instead there were other polishes) :-(. I was hoping for a combo discount or something!

    PS. I also like your combo. I don't think I have many pinkish nail polishes in my collection. Remind me to make an archive of what I actually own after the exams ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still saw a few Godfather of Pearl polishes last week, but other than that, they were all gone. :(

      Oooh, I'm also gonna make an archive. I might have my polishes from my nail polish swap by then, so that should be cool :)

      Delete
    2. Did you do a swap? How nice! You can tell all about it next time I see you!

      Delete
    3. I'm gonna do a swap. I still need to buy 5 polishes (I already bought her 5) and then I need to figure out how I'm gonna send it to her :D I asked for some OPI and China Glaze. (That's why I started a Wish List, that way it's easier for swaps and such ;))

      Delete