Friday, 11 January 2013

Doctor Who again...

Hi Lovelies,

Even though it's finals time, I couldn't resist doing some nail art. I felt like doing a doctor who one again and started looking around the web for some inspiration. I was incredibly impressed with this video on youtube that featured the weeping angels http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi1zxRffp9A

Mine didn't look as spectacular as hers and I have to admit I didn't watch the whole video but this is what I ended up with.


The pinkie is supposed to look like concrete but I didn't quite get it right.
I used Catrice London's Weather Forecast and black and white aqrylic paint. One layer of
Catrice Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat to protect it against moisture (water makes my bad quality acrylics runny again) and for a shiny finish and I was done

What do you guys think?

Lots of Love

Ellenore

1 comment:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I LOVE IT! The Weeping Angels are my most favourite and scariest monsters on the show. You did a really great job. I recognised the angel immediately! And your pinkie does look like concrete with a crack in it.

    I am refraining myself from putting on nail polish (is that a correct sentence?), I don't want to be distracted from my exam projects but it's not really working :-(

    ReplyDelete