Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Kleancolor 7 Pearl Silver

Hey everyone,

as promised, here is the first polish of our Kleancolor haul last Friday.

7 Pearl Silver by Kleancolor

It's 7 Pearl Silver, and really, the name says it all. It's really shiny silver. It looks like it has texture, but when you touch it, it feels really smooth and soft even. I find this one very easy to apply, I almost didn't smudge (and this is quite an achievement for me :-) ). The first coat was about 80% opaque, so I applied a second coat for a full opaque result. It dries quickly enough and also hardens at the same time, which is good, considering I can't sit still and always end up with bulges or scratches in my nail polish.
The only negative point I can think of is the smell. It smells even more than my other polishes, but this fades into nothing when looking at the final result.

So, to give this one a rating, it's definitely a 10/10.

1 comment:

  1. I've read around on the net and Kleancolor seems to be know for it's smell. I have noticed it too. But the smell fades soon enough and the shades Kleancolor has I've not seen with any other brand (at least not one available in Belgium)
    I've also noticed some colours smell more than others.

    ReplyDelete