Sunday, 16 December 2012

Gallifreyan Nail Art

Hi Lovelies,

I promised you guy a post with a little bit of nail art. Today I finally got round to photographing my design from last week. It stuck all week and I only had minimal tip wear.

This is it. For the whovians among us this might ring a bell. I have a gallifreyan letter of sign or whatever they're called on my thumb and on my fingers I have just a plain colour.


This is what I've used:
NCY- Pier17 (The closest I've come to TARDIS blue. If you guys have any suggestions let me know)
Essence - A Piece Of Forever (twilight breaking dawn collection, as predicted really easy to use for nail art!)

You can see a bit of bubbles, I was a bit inpatient and didn't wait long enough between 2 layers. On my index I have a little blob/bulge kinda thing. I hit my nail against something, don't even know what.

The other design did't survive the week, I'm sorry to say. I also takes a lot longer to do, and I never really got round to finishing it either. I will have another go at it in the future and post about it then.

Hope you guys like it!

2 comments:

  1. You're also gonna have to post the new somewhat tardis blue you've bought ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jup I really is a stunnig blue the new colour, but a bit darker than your standard tardis :P

      Delete