Sunday, 18 November 2012

I see in my cristal ball...

Hello lovelies,

just to keep you guys up to date a short message to let you know what's still in store for the future.

We've been pretty slow getting started. We've been really busy school wise and because winter is coming fast, daylight to take pictures has been scares.

But today it was one of those rare sunny afternoons and I took a load of pictures so in the weeks to come I will start to post them.

So what's coming up:

- a gold polish comparison. Different shades of gold from different brands.
- essence wild craft: 2 polishes
- essence twilight: 3 polishes
- catrice fabulous 40's: 4 polishes, blush, 1 lipstick and 1 gloss.
- H&M: 6 polishes
- Accessorize: 2 polishes
-Rituals: a few beauty products
and last but not least:
         My very first OPI polishes! I have 3 from the skyfall collection.

So that's what's coming you way from me.
I hope you are getting a bit excited

lots of love
Ellenore

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah, I'm so curious about the OPI polishes! They look gorgeous on the pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete