Thursday, 11 October 2012

Forest Friends

Hi

Last week it was very autumn-y outside. Rain, wind and the coldest it has been in a long while. I thought i would do an autumn nail art. I figured nothing says autumn like forest and foresty animals like foxes, squirrels and the likes.

This is what I came up with. Some of it was smeared cause I was to impatient to wait long enough with my top coat. The polish is chipped in places because when I took this photo, I'd had this mani for about a week.
The design on my thumb is supposed to be a collection of autumn leaves but I sort of started out the wrong way and it didn't end up the way it was supposed to.



These are the polishes I used:
Essence LE Cherry Blossom Girl Fortune Cookie
Essence LE Cherry Blossom Girl My Little Kimono
Essence colour & go Wanna say hello
Yves Rocher Terre de feu
2B Top chrono in white
2B Black
Accessorize Molten Copper
Creation Lamis shade #365

What do you guy think? Any suggestions on how to make my design even more cute?

Lots of Love 
Ellenore

1 comment:

  1. You're always so creative. I don't have the patience or a steady hand to make these lovely nail designs.

    ReplyDelete